One of the best ways to fund your business is by using your personal money. What’s the risk? Of course, any business could easily go bankrupt. Also, keep in mind that there is also the chance that there won’t be enough money on the table to expand horizons in a business. If you are really sure about your investment, why not use your personal money?
- Mining the Minds – Leverage the Workforce’s Knowledge
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) for Santa Claus Inc.
- Automating Accounts Receivable: Shorter Cycle Times, Lower Costs
- Subscribe to Newsletters
- The Affordable Care Act and Your Budget
- DC’s “Yoga Tax,” “Turkey Tax,” “Tan Tax,” “Too-much-stuff Tax”
- IT Financial Management: What vs. How